What is e-tendering?
An e-procurement system manages tenders through an online website. This could be accessed anyplace globally and has greatly improved the accessibility of tenders. The simplest definition of e-Tendering is that the method of managing a tender or Request for Proposal electronically.
Traditionally, e-Tendering has been used by government agencies and also the public sector instead of by the private sector. However, with increasing numbers of both business customers and customers turning to the web to analysis goods and services before making procurement, e-Tendering is turning into a successful and economical sales channel for a variety of organisations.
The electronic nature of an e-Tender marketplace implies that a business ne’er has to miss a chance as they receive an email or SMS alert every time a relevant, new tender is published.
e tender Filing Services:
Most of the vendors lose their business; because of they do not know how to file tenders in online. Therefore, we introduced e tender filing services in Chennai and we have more-than 3 years experience in e tender filing. We handled various e-procurement websites in India.
For e tender filing services contact us and get appointment well before tender’s filing due date.
Basics of e-tendering
1. Open procedures
Any interested participant could submit a quote.
2. Restricted procedures
Any interested economic operator could create an application for participation. however solely those operators who are invited to participate could submit a quote.
3. Negotiated procedures
The acquiring authority has a free choice of economic operators and negotiates with them on the terms and conditions of the commission. It invites the selected candidates (minimum 3) to negotiations simultaneously in writing.
4. Competitive dialogue:
Particularly complicated commissions, where the acquiring authority isn’t initially in a position to define the technical solutions tailored to its necessities or to declare the legal and/or money conditions of its project (e.g. for big infrastructure projects and project developments).
The e-tendering process:
1. Central Govt, State Govt, Govt bodies, Govt Companies, Central and State Governments’ departments will publish tender invitation in (http://tenders.gov.in) website and also publish in newspapers. In that they will provide information about tenders like; date of publication, date of submission, date of closing, tender value, Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) and other details.
2. Download of the tender invitation documents from websites and interested parties need to submit documents by physical and online.
3. The tender applicant need to obtain Digital Signature with company name and works on his offer and sends it digitally signed and encrypted.
4. During the period of publication, certain systems allow clients to edit their documents. The system can automatically send details of the changes to people who have expressed an interest in the tender.
5. The allocation process will be monitored at all time (interested parties responses, dates of responses and edition of the tender etc.).
6. On the day of submission all the tenders will be opened at the same time publicly.
7. The client will then evaluate the tenders in accordance to the awarding period.
8. Then the tender is awarded.
For more details contact us: 07200 331 331 / 07200 441 441